Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Of course Nathan's flight had mechanical issues...

Nathan called me at 5:45 to tell me he was at the airport waiting to get on his plane. Of course, his plane was supposed to be leaving at 6:00, so I knew something was not right. Sure enough, 5 minutes later he texts me that the plane is delayed with a mechanical issue.
Now I've been around the block with US Airways and United flights from Portland and Eugene being delayed, so my first thought is that the mechanical issue is going to require major work and his flight is going to be cancelled. I immediately get online to see if there are any other flights that he could take if things get ugly. There is only one option and it costs $440. Fortunately for my mental health, about 6:10 he texts me to tell me they are boarding.

Always a little scare. Perhaps that is why they call it US Scareways...

2 comments:

  1. If the word "committee" were an acronym, the two "T"s would stand for time travel. How else can a group waste so much time unless they feel they can always go back and retrieve it?
    Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Thanks for the blog and the details provided thereby
    course in real estate

    ReplyDelete